Bucket Truck Operator
- Length: 1 Day
- Equipment: Training will be on-site at your location with your equipment
- Regulations: Meets applicable OSHA & ANSI/ASME standards (see below)
Even though there are different types of Bucket Trucks, they all serve a similar purpose. CICB/s Bucket Truck Operator Training program is tailored to meet each client’s needs- we train operation of a specific bucket truck based on the client’s field. All personnel attending this program will gain significant and useful skills and will leave with a stronger understanding and appreciation of the requirements and responsibilities of Bucket Truck Operators.
The one-day Bucket Truck Operator program provides an excellent learning environment for personnel in the telecommunication, power, and utility industries. Many different types of this equipment, with a wide range of capacity and reach and with many options, are used daily to lift workers safely where it is impractical to use ladders. For work around power lines, OSHA has developed and published strict guidelines for distance requirements and de-energizing.
CICB’s course objectives are designed to increase the safety awareness of the owner, supervisor, operator, and their co-workers with special emphasis on safe operations and OSHA regulations.
Online Schedule Coming Soon
You will benefit from learning about:
- Operating Requirements, Procedures, and Precautions
- Operator Responsibilities
- Effective Communications Among Operations and Ground Support Personnel
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI/SIA Safety Standards
- Safe, Effective and Efficient Operating Practices and Requirements
- Proper Set-up and Controls
- Daily Operator’s Checklist
- Evaluating and Applying Site Conditions
- Overhead Power Line Safety
- Supporting Surface Requirements
- Required Maintenance and Inspections
- Equipment Terminology
- Documentation Requirements
- Minimizing the Opportunity for Accidents
Reach out today for your consultation
Call CICB now to learn more about our training and expert support services.