In response to the material handling industry’s need for tools to reduce exposure to risk, accidents, and liability
A six-part consultative process is designed to align your lifting program with regulatory mandates and industry best-practice. Guarantee compliance, excellence, and safe practice across your program.
Our unique five-point evaluation system will identify any possible problem areas and suggest feasible solutions to correct it.
Your Pre-OSHA Compliance Evaluation
1 Your Policies
We will evaluate your documented lifting policies.
2 Your Procedures
We will evaluate how in line with your policies you procedures actually are.
3 Your Paperwork
We will evaluate how consistent, compliant and up-to-date your paperwork is.
4 Your Personnel
We will evaluate the actions of your lifting personnel.
5 Your Platforms
We will evaluate and inspect the condition of your lifting equipment.
CICB’s experienced team examines your entire material handling operation from an independent, third-party viewpoint. This will include:
- Evaluating each individual’s qualifications
- Inspecting the mechanical condition of equipment
- Reviewing OSHA and ANSI/ASME required record keeping and documentation
- Inspecting rigging equipment and assessing rigging practices of all personnel involved
- Verifying safety compliance of equipment
- Assessing first-line supervision qualification
- Analyzing operating manuals, material handling policies, and procedures
A Remote Consultation
- Your Account Manager will ask you several questions to gather an understanding of your business practices.
- Following your remote consultation, we recommend viewing our flow chart, which will determine which additional audit(s) your company may need.
- We can review any reports, data, or documented information you would like to share.
An Initial Visit
- A certified CICB consultant will arrange a half-day visit to your facility.
- The consultant will run through CICB’s unique, 5-point evaluation.
A Full Compliance Evaluation
- This inspection will analyze your crane and rigging procedures in-depth.
- The consultant will analyze the results of the evaluation with CICB’s expert team.
- The evaluation will be compiled into a measurable action-plan.
- Members of the CICB team will present their findings during a one-hour video call with your senior stakeholders.
- The findings will be compiled into a digestible, actionable plan to improve the safety, efficiency and compliance of your lifting program.
- These findings will be presented either in person or through video call, at your request.
Reach out today for your consultation
Call CICB now to learn more about our training and expert support services.
Our site has been using CICB for a number of years to train and maintain certification for our crane operators. They exhibit an extensive background in the crane industry and their approach to training is very thorough and comprehensive. CICB’s professional instructors are highly dedicated and motivate everyone in the class to strive for excellence. The material is well-organized and the training is presented in a clear and concise manner. The classroom instruction and actual hands-on training go beyond our expectations. Our employees leave the class with a better understanding of crane operation, their capabilities, and job safety.”
This class was one of the best I have ever coordinated for our employees! Jason was, by far, the best instructor I have ever seen present an extremely technical course. His personality was perfect for the audience and made him very relatable. His technical proficiency was exemplary! He is completely capable of and, for the most part, did teach the entire class without referring to the slides or reference material. He also went way above and beyond in his commitment to ensuring the students not only learned but retained the material and stayed late into each evening to assist those requiring additional assistance. The employees could not say enough great things about Jason's skills and commitment to learning. We now have 10 employees trained to operate our cranes and, even though the majority of them do not work together, a group of employees that overcame some adversity and became a cohesive team. They are begging me to bring the CICB back!”
The Instructor Larry Kime is absolutely one of the best instructors I have ever had, and I have a degree in mechanical engineering. Larry’s knowledge both written and practical is current and accessible. I would recommend Larry to a new beginner or someone that has been in the lifting industry their whole career