Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspector Train the Trainer
The Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspector Train-the-Trainer program is specifically designed for a company’s in-house crane operations and/or training personnel who will be actively involved in the development and/or presentation of an in-house Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspector training program. Through a series of key objectives and adult learning principles, the program develops each trainer’s skills and provides the tools necessary to create a productive and interactive lesson and presentation plans. The results of the developed program are well suited for in-house presentation to managers, supervisors, inspectors and maintenance personnel to increase their knowledge and skill levels in safe crane inspections.
The information in this five-day program provided in the classroom includes the major course topics outlined below as well as the application of the course topics for trainers to develop a program specific to their company.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or find out more about on-site Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspector Training.
You will benefit from learning about:
- Adult Learning Principles
- Developing Course Objectives
- Developing Course Curriculum
- Developing the Instructor’s Guide
- Presentation and Communication Techniques
- Developing Testing Procedures
- Developing Pre and Post Class Surveys
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI/ASME Regulations and Standards
- Effective Inspection Procedures and Checklists
- Proper Use of Inspection Tools
- Basic Crane and Rigging Gear Maintenance
- Required Intervals for Crane Inspections
- Manufacturer’s Recommendations
- Inspection of Crane Safety Devices and Operational Aides
- Crane Electrical and Hydraulic System Inspection
- Hoisting Systems’ Inspection
- Mobile Crane Base Mountings Inspection
- Boom Inspection
- Wire Rope Inspection
- Load Chart Interpretation and Load Testing
- Inspection of Rigging Hardware
- Inspection of Slings
- Inspection of Below the Hook Lifting Devices
- Sling Protection and Damage Prevention
- Rigging Inventory Management
- Required Records and Documentation
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
|Location||Start Date||End Date|