NCCCO Rigger Level II
CICB’s NCCCO Rigger Level II Preparatory Training program is specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently possess a NCCCO Rigger Level I certification and work in rigging operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations and certification by NCCCO. This five-day program includes CICB’s Study Guide, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom and hands-on exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Rigger Level II Written and Practical Examinations.
NCCCO defines a Rigger Level II as a rigger who successfully knows and can demonstrate Rigger Level I skills and knowledge and who also can select rigging components and procedures based on rigging capacity. A Rigger Level II can unsupervised estimate load weight and center of gravity; identify lift points; determine and select rigging based on loading; perform pre-use inspection of rigging and lift points; identify and attach rigging with knowledge of hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity; and understand load dynamics and associated hazards.
CICB guarantees that all personnel attending this program will successfully pass the written examinations; in the event a student fails any of the written exams, they may attend another CICB NCCCO Rigger Level II Preparatory class without additional charges from CICB.
NCCCO Rigger Level II Preparatory Training focuses on:
- Scope of the Rigging Activity Domain (15% of Test)
- Planning the Rigging Activity Domain (15%)
- Selection of Rigging Components (34%)
- Technical Knowledge (13%)
- Inspection (10%)
- Execution of Rigging Activity (13%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Various Multiple Choice Practice Tests for all Domains
- NCCCO Exam is 40 multiple choice questions
(60 minute time limit)
- The Practical Exam consisting of two tasks
- Level Lift (15 minute time limit)
- Rigging Frame Rotation (30 minute time limit)
Call 800-327-1386 to learn more