NCCCO Articulating Crane Operator
CICB’s NCCCO Articulating Crane Operator Preparatory Training program is specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently work in articulating boom crane operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations. This program includes CICB’s Study Guide for this program, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Written Examinations.
The NCCCO Written Examination consists of three choices, depending on certification designation(s) that a candidate is seeking; they are Articulating Boom Crane, Articulating Boom Crane with Wench, and Articulating Boom Loader.
CICB guarantees that all personnel attending this program will successfully pass the written examination; in the event a student fails the written exam, they may attend another CICB NCCCO Articulating Crane Operator Preparatory class without additional charges from CICB.
NCCCO Preparatory Training focuses on:
- Domain 1 – Site and Setup (13% to 20% of Written Exam)
- Domain 2 – Operations (35% to 40%)
- Domain 3 – Technical Knowledge (28% to 35%)
- Domain 4 – Manufacturer’s Load Charts (12% to 17%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Multiple Practice Tests for all Domains
Call 800-327-1386 to learn more.