CICB Provides A Variety of Management Support Services For the Crane and Lifting Industry.
- Personnel experienced with regulatory compliance requirements in the maritime, general and construction industries to perform audits of existing policies and practices and to recommend changes to improve safety, employee work habits and improve equipment reliability
- Experienced investigators to provide a review and opinion as to the cause of an accident involving cranes, forklifts, rigging gear and other lifting devices
- Experienced operators and riggers to provide review, opinions, depositions, expert witness testimony and similar services regarding the cause of an accident involving cranes, forklifts, rigging gear and other lifting devices
- Personnel experienced with policy and procedure writing to create and/or update existing policies and procedures to reflect latest OSHA and other Governmental Regulations, ANSI/ASME and API Standards, written and unwritten company policies, and generally accepted industry best practices
- Onsite crane safety personnel to assist, review and/or manage crane and lifting operations during construction, maintenance, turnaround, and similar activities
Click On Any of The Following Links For A Detailed Description of Our Most Requested Services:
Management Assistance Program
Call CICB at 800-327-1386 to Learn More.