Crane, Forklift and Rigging Accident Investigation
CICB is committed to helping organizations prevent accidents while improving productivity and maintaining compliance standards. Due to the complexities of loads, personnel and equipment in the material handling process, CICB offers risk analysis services prior to, and during operations.
Options for Risk Analysis can include:
- Interviews with operators, supervisors, and safety personnel
- Site visits which can include load path, crane travel and hazard analysis.
- Vendors Visits and Selection
- Inspection Records
- Pre Shift Inspections
- Crane Set Up
- Rigging Gear Storage Inspection
- Load Charts
- Crane Purchase or Rental
- OSHA and ASME standards including 1926.1400 Sub part CC Crane and Derricks in Construction
- Assembly, Disassembly and Transportation of Cranes
- Safety and Pre Lift Meetings
- Personal Protective Equipment
Please call 800-327-1386 for more details on this service.