Q: What is the standard for construction?
A: ANSI B30.9
Q: How often does my equipment need to be inspected?
A: Equipment should be inspected each shift, daily, monthly, and annually for frequent and periodic inspections, as prescribed by current applicable standards and regulations.
Q: CICB found deficiencies when my equipment was inspected. I have made the corrections. What do I need to do?
A: Please fax (407) 856-0522, or email a copy of the deficiency corrections with the following:
- Letter must be on company letterhead and sent from a company e-mail account
- Reference each of the following:
- The date(s) of the inspection
- The Equipment ID Number or Serial Number
- The equipment manufacturer
- The capacity
- The corrections made, with the name and date of the person proving the corrections or replacements.
- Include a work order and other supporting documentation if available.